Project Management in Germany
This workshop prepares you for managing projects in Germany or with Germans, offering the following topics:
1. Generic project management planning in the German business culture with special
emphasis on process driven approach
â€¢ milestones and commitment
â€¢ delivery of partly functional solutions during the run of a project
â€¢ dealing with deviations and escalation
â€¢ planning for contingency and fall back solutions
2. Translation of project issues
â€¢ from your culture and company into the project with Germans or in Germany
â€¢ translation of client requests into your own company based on their specific 'German'
Every executive experiences that beyond business objectives projects are influenced by the 'people' factor. Global
Bridge will open its tool box to make you deal with the 'P&C' the 'People And Culture' factor in Germany
This Workshop will:
- give you an understanding of project objectives and the strong influence of department
and silo structures in German business culture.
- let you understand the roles and motivation of project members.
- help to understand the roles of project members in the organisation and
in their departments.
- enable you to set the agenda for team members and reports into the departments
as well as into the steering committee when working on a project with a German customer.
- tell you how to deal with possible obstacles like "no go's" and 'show stoppers' driven
by cultural misunderstandings.
- let you know about worker's representatives issues going with German business culture.
Global Bridge offers you to opt for this workshop as:
â€¢ An open seminar (max. 10-15 participants)
where you take profit from the diversity of industries and the intercultural background
of the executives participating
â€¢ A workshop exclusively for employees of your company (min. 6 participants)
where eg. you have to meet the expectations of your German counterparts in a defined
project and want to take profit from preparing your people best for the different
roles and responsibilites going with it.
â€¢ In German or English language
â€¢ Duration: 2-3 days
Please contact us:
Tel.:+ 49 (0)89 590 438 20